One4Life ARB grows with your child for 10 years. It converts from a rear-facing infant seat, to a forward-facing 5-point harness, to a high-back belt-positioning booster. The anti-rebound bar minimizes crash forces by stabilizing the car seat when installed rear-facing. The seat is made with stain-resistant Nanotex technology, wicking fabric and extra padding for a clean, cool, comfortable ride. With ClickTight, you can install with confidence, every time.
ClickTight is as easy as buckling a seat belt, so you can install with confidence, every time. Color-coded belt paths show you where to route the seat belt for each installation mode. Plus, easy-read indicators help you find the correct recline angle.
A high strength steel frame, crumple zone, and V-shaped tether help absorb crash energy. And, 2 layers of side impact protection surround your child’s head, neck and torso.
As your baby grows, adjust the 15-position headrest & harness in seconds to create the perfect fit. When it’s time for booster mode, simply tuck the harness into the built-in storage compartment. With cooling channels, premium padding and built-in arm rests, your child will love the ride.
- Clean Comfort:
- Stain-resistant Nanotex technology
- Wicking fabric keeps baby cool & dry
- Extra padding offer premium comfort
- Converts from a rear-facing infant seat (5- 50lb) to a forward-facing 5-point harness seat (22-65 lbs) to a high-back belt-positioning booster seat (40- 120lb).
- 10 years of use: grows with your child from 5 – 120 lbs.
- ClickTight Installation. Install with confidence, every time. You’ll know it’s right in just 3 easy steps: Pinch to open. Thread & buckle. Click it closed.
- 15-Position, Quick-Adjust Headrest & Harness create the proper fit as your child grows.
- Patented V-Shaped Tether with staged-release stitches helps slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- High Strength Steel Frame reinforces the seat structure to help keep it sturdy and stabilized.
- Quick-Push, 9-Position Recline helps you find the most comfortable fit for your child and the best fit for your vehicle.
- SafeCell Technology acts as a crumple zone, absorbing crash energy to help keep it away from your child.
Easy-Read Level Indicators help you find the correct recline angle when installing the car seat.
- 2 Layers of Side Impact Protection: Energy-absorbing shell and foam-lined surround your child’s head, neck & torso.
- Stay-Put, Soft Comfort Pads help prevent the harness from rubbing against your child’s delicate neck.
- Flip-Forward Buckle Pad stays out of the way for easy boarding; made with extra padding for premium comfort.
- Built-In Cooling Channels & Ventilated Mesh improve air flow to keep your child comfortable.
- Color-Coded Belt Guides make it easy to route the seat belt through the correct paths for rear-facing, forward-facing, and booster mode.
- Removable Cover for easy cleaning without taking off the harness.
- Harness Compartment neatly stores straps and buckles within the seat while in booster mode.
- Dishwasher-Safe Cupholders easily twist out for cleaning between rides.
- Removable Infant Insert helps keep your tiny baby safe and comfortable under 20 lbs.
- Removable Head Pillow provides additional comfort for your growing baby
- Easy-Pull Harness Adjuster lets you tighten the harness using just one hand.
- Harness Holder Slots keep the harness straps out of the way while your child gets in and out of the seat.
- Tether Storage keeps the tether straps organized and out of the way when not in use.
- Built-In Arm Rests keep your child happy and comfortable while they ride.
- 5-Point Safety Harness with diamond weave webbing.
- Tag-Free Headrest supports your child’s head and neck without irritation.
- Seat weight: 30 lbs
- Child age/weight: Birth to 120 lbs
- Rear Facing Harnessed: 5-50 lbs
- Forward Facing Harnessed: 22-65 lbs
- Belt-Positioning Booster: 40-120 lbs
- Dimensions: 20.5 L x 19.5 W x 25 H