Who Lives Where?: A Slide-and-Learn Book
Discover match-and-learn fun for preschoolers: Where do cows sleep at night? Where do meerkats make their homes? Where do clownfish live? Each of the 36 panels features a different animal from various habitats: garden, farm, savanna, and even in the ocean. Young children will be challenged to match the animals to where they rest or live with their families. It's a wildly informative adventure that little ones will enjoy time and time again!
• Sliding panels of animals and their habitats make a delightful and satisfying format for preschool fun!
• Each new spread offers clues to the right responses and provides bite-size information about each critter
• Features vibrant and captivating illustrations by Camille Tisserand
Fans of Who Lives Where? and The Human Body will love the interactive learning found in Stephanie Babin's Who Lives Where?
• Great family read-aloud book
• Ideal for travelling and learning on the go
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool and kindergarten students